Apr 13, 2007

T.G.I.P.D

Thank God, It’s Payday!

I’ve been looking forward to this from the first day of the month. My last salary almost instantly disappeared with so many bills to pay and all that. They say there are two kinds of salary --- magic salary and the onion salary. Magic salary refers to salary that is gone in a blink of an eye --- like magic. You have the money in your hands for a fraction of a second, and then poof, it’s gone before you even begin to feel it. Onion salary, on the other hand, refers to net pay that is so low it practically brings tears to one’s eyes.

Nevertheless, whatever salary I’m receiving today, I’m thankful for it!

3 comments:

rarity said...

HI! This is rarity from Everydaywear. I love your blog and of course, I am also going to give you a link to both my blogs. BTW, I do not see anything about your profile. I hope you can show me where I can read that section about you because I want to do a little review about your blog. I really like it.

DatBuz said...

Your Google Ads, "Right Vitamins .." to "Internet Music" are going wrong clicking .. to me .. some thing wrong ..?

DatBuz said...

Put more ads, vidios and news,
from >Templet> Add elements