Nov 23, 2008

My Samsung L100


I'm so elated! I got myself a Samsung L100 and I love everything about it. It was not the most expensive kind in the lot, but it was the best as far as my budget can afford. This 8.2 mega-pixel digicam had face detection and digital image stabilization features. It also came with a two gigabyte (upgradable to 8 giga) memory card, a charger, lithium battery, and a camera case.

The Samsung L100 is slim, lightweight and compact and there are a variety of colors to choose from. Unfortunately the only available at the store I went to was black. I would have chosen something in metallic pink or blue, but what the heck?! Black is beautiful, too!

Discover more about this product at Samsung.

1 comment:

money-making said...

earn cash online,online money making

Get all type of online job and earn cash and trasfer money to your bank account,earn as much you want to earn,earn 20000($500) to 30000($650) and much more then that,so hurry up to get paid end enjoy your life with full of money.

http://www.cash4onlinejob.net/