Jan 29, 2009

Resolutions (Part II)

I’ve decided to be a bit more ambitious this year. I realized that there are so many things in my life that I want to change. I want to be healthier, for one thing, and in order to realize this, I have to give up things I have always loved --- coffee, junk foods, chocolates. My sister tells me I’m going to die because I practically thrived on these, but then, I know that if I put my mind to it, I can overcome my cravings.

I know, coffee isn’t exactly bad at all. In fact, I’ve read so many articles about coffee being healthy and all that. But caffeine can irritate the urinary bladder, and this is what I’m trying to avoid. If I cannot totally give up coffee, I’ll just have to limit my intake of it, then.

Chocolates are fattening --- and they tend to worsen my case of seborrheic dermatitis. I love chocolates, I’m addicted to chocolates, in fact, so I know not eating chocolates ever can be a really huge sacrifice on my part.

I’m not really a junkie, but I do have cravings for Cheeto’s cheese fritters. Yum-yum. But this, I will have to give up, too, because I do not want too much salt and msg taking over my system.

So, there, my new year’s resolutions for the year 2009!

2 comments:

Hari said...

Thanks for commenting on ONLINE-HOW-TO I have posted a reply to your comment.

It is really nice to see your resolutions for the new year. I would like to say that caffeine as far as i know is bad for health if you have it more than once a day. I'm not sure how true it is but just wanted to share with you.

andrew&carmelsuarezministry said...

Hello! May God bless you and keep you and He may answer you prayers today! God bless!