Feb 18, 2010

Me and My Asus Netbook

I finally got my own netbook - an Asus EEEPC 1201T in black. I was actually hellbent on getting an HP mini, but after going over some PC reviews, I decided on an Asus instead. And it looks like I just made a smart decision.

Asus EEEPC 1201T comes with a 12.1" screen, an almost full-sized QWERTY keyboard (which is good for me because I do use the keyboard very often), a 1.60 GHz AMD processor, 2GB RAM, 320 GB HDD2, a built-in webcam, speakers, along with other great futures. The netbook is Wi-Fi ready which means that i can surf the web anytime so long as I stay close to a Wi-Fi hotspot (and there are lots of them now). It also comes with a 6 cell battery, which accordingly allows me to use it for 6-7 hours without electrical power.

And the best thing? it's only P 22,000 (without the OS, a Windows 7 starter kit which i have to buy separately)and i can pay it up in 12 months time at zero percent interest through VISA.

No comments: